Mid-Michigan District Health Department is an equal opportunity employer. Welcome to apply for any vacancy that we have posted here or in the media. Please note that not all of our vacancies are posted here due to one reason or another. If you find a posted vacancy of ours somewhere else, you can still use the following form for your convenience.
For details, please contact HR at MMDHD by phone, fax, or email:
Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) Coordinator, Full-time Position
Mid-Michigan District Health Department
Job Posting Date: February 7, 2017
Application Deadline: February 21, 2017
The Mid-Michigan District Health Department is a three-county district health department covering Clinton, Gratiot and Montcalm Counties. The Clinton Branch Office in St. Johns, Michigan, is the base location for this position but is expected to work district-wide. This position is to provide public health services based on the core competencies and essential functions of public health.
General Description of Responsibilities:
Qualified applicant will coordinate the activities for the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) for Region 3 (Montcalm, Gratiot, Clinton, Ingham, Barry and Eaton Counties). The work is performed according to the policies and procedures of the department, State, and program requirements. The applicant is responsible for the oversight and delegation of the public health representative assigned MCIR duties.
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree in health education or related field preferred.
- Experience in a medical setting or its equivalent in terms of education or training.
- Possession of a valid Michigan vehicle operator’s license, own transportation and ability to travel as required.
- Physical Requirements: Sitting; standing; kneeling; bending and twisting; lifting to a maximum of fifty (50) pounds.
- Knowledge and experience with immunizations.
- Ability to organize and delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Exercise considerable independent judgment.
- Ability to work with various software applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with vaccine management processes and software.
- Considerable skill in public speaking.
Hourly Wage Range – $21.84 - $24.35
Qualified applicants may submit a cover letter and resume along with a completed employment application that may be downloaded from our Agency website at www.mmdhd.org under – About MMDHD/Employment and send to: Mid-Michigan District Health Department, Attn: Human Resources, 615 N. State St., Suite 2, Stanton, MI 48888 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 21, 2017. EOE.