Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP)
The Mid-Michigan District Health Department is committed to providing services to pregnant women and infants.
Our MIHP team consists of 2 registered nurses, a social worker and a registered dietitian. They will work with you in your home or in our office to answer your questions and help you with your specific needs regarding your pregnancy or new infant.
Maternal and Infant Support Services include:
- Home visits
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Nutrition and Feeding Options and Information
- Help finding a doctor for you and/or your infant
- Referrals to other services such as
- Child Birth/Infant Education
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- Well-Child Screenings
- Birth Control Options
- Help to locate housing, financial resources, and other community resources.
Call us for the support you, your infant and family deserve!
* Maternal Support Services and Infant Support Services are available at no cost for Medicaid recipients.